Apr 28, 2012

Face Portrait : Brighter





I just felt like everything is bored me, even there so many many things to be done.
My notebook was in front of me, browsing something that in fact I was confusing what things that I need to search of. I was sitting in the corner of my room, under the window. And I do know why, but I love the way the light shines through my window valance.
Then I capture my face portrait by my notebook camera, the resolution isn't pretty good at all, but I still love the pictures. That was on sunny noon, so I got too much light, and it made my skin looks brighter on the photos. By the way, I used my necklace as headband on last picture. Bought it in Bali.

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos!
    you look so lovely!

    would you to follow each other?
    Kisses
    http://diamantisulsofa.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete