Apr 14, 2012

Take Me Somewhere


I was packing up all my belongings into two difference suitcases from Polo Ralph Lauren collection.
Perhaps the vintage things is perfect for the vacation.
Just dressed me up in simple outfit.

My outfit were white blouse and gray short with black belt.
Also vintage flat shoes and over knee socks.


This photo is edited by Asteriska


Clara and Feonita.
She was wearing her red dress and khaki sheer tops also with her brown boots.


Oh dear, please take me somewhere gorgeous and enjoy the atmosphere!




More looks of me, Feonita and Asteriska here.

7 comments:

  1. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most beautiful hair!
    xx
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia, just like you ^^ . I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY for 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely, beautiful look!!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just fallen madly in love with you....kisses from Germany.

    ReplyDelete