Nov 25, 2012

Sunshine on my shoulders


Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost makes me high
Lyrics from a song which I listening while make this post

Today outfit when I went out for lunch. I prefer wearing casual items recently.
And I think I lost my weight about a couple kilograms since I got a-couple-weeks-sickness three weeks ago, and I'm totally busy for some business. About my high-waist pants, it's really huge even I have  fold both side of my pants waist area and tailored them, but it's still big on me, in fact of the size is XS. I love the colors, so calm. And I miss put my sunshine bag on my shoulders and take it out. Poor me, my eye bag getting darker, so bad.

Bag - Mango
Top - (X).S.M.L
Pants - Cool Teen
Scarf - Unbranded
Accessories - Random
Shoes - TLTSN

No comments:

Post a Comment