Jan 13, 2013

The Christmas atmosphere still around

Went to a family house and felt that Christmas's atmosphere still around. They still keep their small Christmas tree at living room. It's about two weeks after December day 25th. I was just came back from a wedding dinner when I took these photos.

Finally I could took this maxi dress out. I love the pattern and the fabric really comfort to wear. At least, this dress is capable to accompany me to neither formal nor informal event.

Three items were enough for that night; maxi dress, cuff, red pumps shoes. I just wanted people glancing at one point, my dress's pattern! As usual, I did my own make up and hair. See, I did something with my hair, so I could get a long-face effect, in fact of my head is a heart type.

No comments:

Post a Comment