Apr 5, 2013

Another chillin out with Miss Turner

 Had a short holiday, so this girl come back to town for days. Yovani Turner is one of fashion designer and make up artist who living in Singapore. And we had a good time to get crazy with her.

After a sushi-ing time while the waitress cleaned up the table.

My fabulous fashion-designer-cousin, Yovani Turner. So glad she back to town for days.

Vica donned her floral sheer shirt and Melina with her tribal jegging, they both wore the combination of baby pink and black items.

Melinda with her Yves Saint Laurent strawberry bag and Yovani with her Celine trapeze bag.

Feel that I'm updating this blog so often recently, share about culinary and hang out time although there still several unfinished projects waiting. I just want to make this blog more difference than the usual and more about my girls, more about my daily life, and of course more about me.
That night I chose to get casual style, wore out my skinny jacket from Lee Cooper, bag from ALDO (ps many belonging so I need a big one to carry 'em) and shoes are Crocs. Sure I was crazy with that brand when I was in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment