Jul 7, 2013

Forbidden Love

This photoshoot which taken in early 2013 at my hometown using concept about two girls which are in love. The birds each are totally different type of girl actually. Their love are forbidden. Combined with retro car and vintage outfit, we hoped to get a gorgeous result. And here they are, best shoot with no filters except blur effect :

Vica looks so boyish with the vintage denim jacket, Hard Rock t-shirt, ZARA black leather jegging, and military boots. And I was donning my bodycon skirt paired with The Tinsel Rack shirt and my favorite shoes from my personal shoes rack, ZARA nude pumps. Then I got a classy look instead.


Thanks again to the young photographer Nikki Hayashi who also made this brilliant concept. And of course my love ones, Julian Vica , the best partner in photo shoot. Anyway we did our own make up by our self, hope it brings a good result.

Clara : Tinsel & Rack Sleeve Top / Gaudi skirt / ZARA court shoes
Vica  : Hard Rock tee / ZARA black leather jegging / TOPMAN jeans jacket / Mom's booties

No comments:

Post a Comment