Oct 17, 2013

The blue pattern on me

I was invited to a wedding party which using the Javaness traditional ceremony. But unfortunately I didn't take many photos at the wedding. The hall was located at Monumen Juang '45, Jl Mayjen Sungkono Surabaya. Such a great experience to me for attending a traditional wedding, just so rarely. The groom are my senior in campus. Apologize for the bad quality of these photos, I was forgot to bring the camera and only could use phone. And we have a new friend from Netherland who also came to the wedding.
Chose this batik dress from Jogjakarta (Central Java), after confusing what kind of dress should I wore. And finally end up matched it with tights from N.Y.L.A , shopper bag, court shoes, both are from ZARA. I was to think for bringing a clutch but my friend said that the party were not that glamour, so I kept the casual still on. So happy to wear batik, since I decide to fall in love more with this fabric. I didn't do any make up detailing on my face, just put some powder and lip gloss to keep it natural. Just trying to use less make up even not at all.



Dress - Batik store at Jogjakarta
Tights - N.Y.L.A
Shoes - ZARA
Bag - ZARA



xoxo,




clara

No comments:

Post a Comment