Dec 8, 2013

ZARA : LOOKBOOK KIDS WINTER 2013

Discover more looks from my favorite brand for this winter 2013, I find out their latest kids lookbook which really fascinating. The concept just so simple, where kids wearing winter outfits, and just play around.

I love the way they act like a professional adult models, but it is so natural. Compare to adult lookbook, there no huge difference in the pattern and kind of apparels itself. We can find plaid, fur coat, sweatshirt, knitwear, and booties. Most of them are in monochrome colors such as black, gray, and white. Even there still other patterns and colors on this season.

I don't know, I just in love, their collection just so understand my self who love one-color-apparel and simple but classy.



Source : www.zara.com



xoxo,



clara

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but i love the last picture :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had kids i would buy their clothes from here :)

    ReplyDelete