May 21, 2014

After the wedding.

Finally decided to dress in black to cousin's wedding few days ago. After confused to pick up mini dress or come in maxi, I ended up by matching a crop top with maxi skirt. At least it's quite casual and surely classy. 

Still satisfied with my self-make up, this time I chose the bling-bling eye shadow from Shu Uemura and put dark navy on the corner of my eye from Revlon. Perhaps I really do red or vampire color for my lip, but I didn't want coming in a very gothic style. That was why I picked this Face Shop lipstick, at least the color really worked on me, after I surrender to find a pink color lipstick which work perfectly on my lip.


That was some from the cousin's wedding that I attended.



Crop top - Pull & Bear
Clutch - GUESS
Skirt - Poise24
Shoes - ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment