May 10, 2014

Brunch : HISTORICA Coffee & Pastry at Society Complex

The newly opened premium coffee shop in Surabaya named HISTORICA Coffee & Pastry located at Society Complex really make me recommend this place in my first visit. Beside the interior which dominated by wood and steel to give the vintage atmosphere, their quality of food and beverage in accordance with the price which so affordable. I had my brunch here with my best friend, and we came around 10 am. There still no crowded, so we both could have a calm atmosphere to have a discussion. 


A cup of their HOT CHOCOLATE.



Another cup of their GREEN TEA LATTE. It was so creamy and tasty.



Double layers of their PANCAKES.



Meat & Cheese Panini , it made me feel so full even I ate a half.


Still half way to finish my panini.


Feeling so red recently.


My brunch-date in this Saturday morning, Julian Vica.


xoxo,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment