May 9, 2014

Met Gala 2014 : Lipstick inspired

BE BOLD AND BEWITCH. A very strong lipstick colors from Met Gala 2014 looks really inspire to dazzle and conquer the world. I'm a person who fall in love for several times with dark color lipstick and I don't like something pink. And there are Marion Cotillard also Taylor Swift who look extremely classy in their red color lipstick.


Another bold color is dark berry as seen on Selena Gomez and Beyonce. Both colors really rock the night!


Those are so inspire me, very much. I was wearing Sephora cream lip tint No. 1 and I got the very red effect that I always look for. For eye make up, the colors were from Urban Decay NAKED 1 palette.


This one is self-make up that I did for my photoshoot. I kept my eye with natural colors, and took a dark berry lipstick to give a spectacular effect, a little bit classy vampire.





xoxo,




clara

No comments:

Post a Comment