Jul 7, 2014

Summertime Sadness

Apologize for lack updating my blog with outfit post, here a quick shoot when I went out for dinner. Forgive about the bad resolution. Well, now I'm busy with my internship at a shipyard. I felt like my skin get tanning by days and dark circle just get worse.

There should be so many sale of Spring collection almost on every store, yes because Summer just coming so closely. Who don't love Summer, the atmosphere, the sun, and beach absolutely. But this time, I spend Summer on a shipyard, really feel the heat every day on shore!

So here I paired two different patterns into a look, stripes and palm beach. In my opinion, summer means a time to spread out the fun. And look in casual-classy style actually. I didn't put any eye make up and chose beige coral lipstick. Welcome Summer!



Top - STRADIVARIUS
Sneaker-wedges  -  GOSH
Skirt - ZARA
Bag - ZARA


No comments:

Post a Comment