Sep 20, 2014

A piece from ITS 110th graduation ceremony.

After confusing which outfit should I wore to ITS 110th Graduation Ceremony, finally end up to make this aquamarine two-pieces dress. I was walking from shop to shop for looking this fabric, and also designing the dress. We all knew that mermaid or frill skirt is nowadays favorite, so I decided to makes one for me and also make the top from the same fabric. I browsed so many stores to find their mermaid skirt collection, but haven't found this color. As I read on fashion source, the color trend for this season is dominated by bright-blue, one is aquamarine, and the rest are in pastel tone. So here it is, my self-design two pieces dress. 

Did the make up by my self, I was not using both eyeliner and eyeshadow. I just don't really love it when I put dark color lipstick at the same time. This hair style is inspired from my favorite supermodel the stunning Cara Delevigne when she came to Met Gala 2014 as seen here. Well actually, I was trying to have eyebrows like her, but I don't think it was succeed.

Met Mr. Steve Immanuel look-alike!


Congratulation!

Two-pieces dress - self made
Sunglasses - CALVIN KLEIN
Shoes - STRADIVARIUS
Bag - ZARA


1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of your dress <3333 and your hair too! You're so pretty and so young~ Ah~ I'm so jealous u___u

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete