Jun 2, 2015

Pullman Jakarta Central Park

The five-stars hotel located in Western Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, was the place I stayed at during my business trip to this city. Well, there are two Pullman hotels in Jakarta, but I was staying at the one which located at Central Park. The view from my room was directly to Taman Anggrek apartment beside and Tribeca park. Both day and night view was amazing, I can see the Jakarta's highway congestion across the window. The sun rise up then the city lights sparkling. 

Montchi is always a good companion for traveling and others!

It was at their sky garden, after I had my breakfast. This place is located at their 13th floor, and surrounded by the high buildings. This hotel really offers the five-star quality services, from the great staffs until the raw industrial interior concept which is so interesting. For more information you can visit their official website by clicking here.



love,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment