Nov 10, 2015

#HMBALMAINATION


This year, a famous fast-fashion clothing brand, H&M, collaborate with a haute couture fashion house, Balmain. People were excited and couldn't wait to shop the collection after they announced it campaign starring Kendall Jenner. They also publish a music video where Olivier Rousteing, Balmain Creative Director, also took part on it. Every piece of the collection is totally breathtaking. It dominated by satin, fur, jacquard, silk, sequin and pearl embroidery. 

Images by HM

I've already picked up my list to buy before it launched at Nov 5, 2015. But unfortunately, the collection is really rare, it is only sold at HM store Grand Indonesia in Jakarta. Since I still had some business here in Surabaya, I can't leave in weekdays. Then I planned to come at the weekend. According to some medias, it informed that people already queue a day before! Yes they wait since Nov 4, 2015 and in midnight there were long queue. And it's not happen only in Indonesia, but all over other countries! And surprisingly the collection sold out around 9000 pieces in about 4 hours at HM Grand Indonesia store. The collection must be the best seller of all collaboration that H&M have already did. I was hopeless, and quite sad. Because I have already loved some pieces, and since last year I can't get one of HM x Alexander Wang collection, though I flied to Kuala Lumpur. 

So here I want to share about the fashion show which held in New York. There were some supermodels walked in the show, like Kendall Jenner who was the first face, then Gigi Hadid, Alessandra Ambrosio, and many more. The music which similar that used on music video by Ferdinand & VAZ is so energetic and make a futuristic impression. 





love,




clara

No comments:

Post a Comment