Jan 6, 2016

Legally 21.



In the end of year 2015, after Christmas, in holiday season, I'm celebrating my birthday which means I'm legally turning 21. Cheers! I think it a kind of new start to live an adult life, even deep inside my self I deny it. Childhood was a very incredible time, so many memories and habits that hard to forget. Especially last several years. It was the time of self changing. The time for becoming mature enough in ways of thinking, ways of solving problem, and ways of learning.

It was also the time for moving on, saying good bye and forgiving. Then now I'm officially announce that I've left Surabaya for good and now preparing for chasing my dream. It was so hard, really, to say good bye from the city that had became my home and also the place where I struggled, and from my friends who already turned into family. We shared so many moments together from happiness to sadness, and helped each other when needed. I talked to several closest friends about my moving for good, and they wished me for better life. The one that I keep noticing in mind is words from a friend that have been good to me during my study, the one who taught me much a means of life, the one that showed me how to forgive and love people who hurted me, and the one who understand about dreaming. That person, who have a pure heart to people, told me to chase my dreams and wished luck always be with me. From that, I'm thinking again about recalling my dreams that had been vanished. Starting again of hoping. And believing the hidden plan of God that is called miracle.

Last year is about year of forgiving and accepting to me. I feel mature enough about solving problem by forgiving. A friend told me to treat people by seeing them as God's great creatures, not from their acts. And I also learned about accepting because God knows the best plan for us. My friend told me the story of David in a spiritual session.

It's 2016 now, and I'm wishing my self to become better person who can influence people around, be good to people and be the person as I see in my dream.

#OOTD : Boyfriend ripped jeans | turtleneck sleeveless top | stripes vans shoes

So this year, I got surprise from my girl squad in our hometown, Lombok. They brought a very cute greentea cheesecake, that is my favorite, which is decorated by fresh flower when we had lunch at  The Vinnette House of Bovin & Lynnette. Couldn't more happier to have bestfriends like them!

Green tea cheesecake from Sugar Sweet by Chef Julian Vica.

Favorite from this resto is their Escargot!

Another surprise was coming from Vinnette's team, they gave me a plate of dessert; vanilla ice cream, choco mouse and choco lava cake. Nomnomnommm!!!

The squad (8/8). My loves!



love,




clara

No comments:

Post a Comment