Feb 27, 2012

Lady Gaga : You And I

This one is my never-bored-song. Listen it every day.
Love the lyric. Mean so much to me. Touched.

Music Video



Lyric (my favorite part)

It's been two years since I've let you go 
And could've listened to what you told 
About rock and roll 
And the muscle cars and monster trucks 
Ran through my heart 

You taste like whiskey when you kiss me all 
I'll get you anything again to be your baby doll 
And this time I'm not leaving with out you.
You say sit back down where you belong
In the corner of the bar with your high heels on 

Sit back down on couch 
Were we made love for the first time 
And he said to me this 

Something, something about this place 
Something, 'bout lonely lights 
And the lipstick on your face 
Something something about 
My cool Nebraska guy 
There's something about 
Baby you and I 

You and I 

Complete Lyric from here.


Gaga is so amazing and talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment