Jan 9, 2013

PEOPLE SCREAM HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It was a night last year when people gathered and prepared something surprising. Midnight, when the day changed, date changed, 28 replaced by 29. At that time, the weather was not so friendly, quite heavy rain felt down. But even the sky acts like that, they could make fireworks go off on time. Big appreciate!

AND THEY SCREAM OUT LOUD "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARA"

Thanks Devita for letting your phone to take photos of us.

In fact, there are so many friends, it was about 30 people even more, I didn't count them. I was so excited in that moment, thus I didn't care to take some photos. Yeah, in that photos it's just a half of whoever came that night. If I could played back time, there was photos of they all. Read the story on my post " Eighteen " to know the whole moment. Once again, official thank for whoever participated and shared their love in my birthday night, NAVAL FRIENDS! kiss ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment